Sunday, March 01, 2009

Sometimes It Even Snows In Alabama!

Every once in a while, (meaning if we're lucky maybe once a year) even in the deep south, it snows! It did not last for long, but we enjoyed the short time. Mom said it makes her miss home even more. But of course, the state FREAKED out!!! Some churches cancelled the services, and even though the snow is all done gone, school is delayed tomorrow until 9:45!!! It's complete chaos. Mikki made a little snowman, and I tried, but didn't have any gloves so my snowman ended up being the hat for Mikki's. Haha. I would have posted some pics of the beautiful snow...but the thought never accured to me until it was all done gone! Now the question we're all asking is why does it have to wait until MARCH to snow?! Why not in December? Haha well it just describes the very unpredictable crazy chaotic Alabama! Well I'm gonna get some sleep (and sleep in the morning!). Hope everyone has a good week! Love you all!

1 comment:

molly said...

Can you imagine their terror driving in Minnesota?! :)

Miss you! Happy "Snow delay day!"